Hi everyone!
I'm back with another Sonic port for the Nintendo Switch!
This time it's Sonic the Fighters, SEGA's classic Model 2 arcade fighting game.
This project is based on the open-source m2-hle2 emulator, with Switch-specific rendering, audio, controller support and performance improvements.
After quite a bit of work on graphics, loading, widescreen support and the original arcade gameplay, the game is now playable on real Nintendo Switch hardware.
I also made a few...
Read more
Continue reading...
I'm back with another Sonic port for the Nintendo Switch!
This time it's Sonic the Fighters, SEGA's classic Model 2 arcade fighting game.
This project is based on the open-source m2-hle2 emulator, with Switch-specific rendering, audio, controller support and performance improvements.
After quite a bit of work on graphics, loading, widescreen support and the original arcade gameplay, the game is now playable on real Nintendo Switch hardware.
I also made a few...
Read more
Continue reading...