Hello all!
I've just come to boot up my OG switch which is normally always on charge, but it appears to have run out of battery. Gonna leave it on a while to make sure it's got some juice.
Problem I have is I've got AutoRCM turned on so, can't tell where the battery level is sitting, and with that on it obviously won't boot without a payload.
It's been so long since I've updated the console that I can't remember which FW I'm on, or which version of Atmosphere I have on the SD card so...
Read more
Continue reading...
I've just come to boot up my OG switch which is normally always on charge, but it appears to have run out of battery. Gonna leave it on a while to make sure it's got some juice.
Problem I have is I've got AutoRCM turned on so, can't tell where the battery level is sitting, and with that on it obviously won't boot without a payload.
It's been so long since I've updated the console that I can't remember which FW I'm on, or which version of Atmosphere I have on the SD card so...
Read more
Continue reading...