Title says it all.
I love NSC_Builder & SAK and they still works for combining files into a multicontent NSP, splitting games from multicontent to their respective NSPs corrupts the games. It's the only 'hole in the switch emulation scene that I have not found an alternative.
The only workaround I've found is to keep a backup of my individual NSP updates/DLCs/base files so I don't have to re-rip them every. single. time! (What a pain in the butt!).
I'm hoping some hero comes out of...
Read more
Continue reading...
I love NSC_Builder & SAK and they still works for combining files into a multicontent NSP, splitting games from multicontent to their respective NSPs corrupts the games. It's the only 'hole in the switch emulation scene that I have not found an alternative.
The only workaround I've found is to keep a backup of my individual NSP updates/DLCs/base files so I don't have to re-rip them every. single. time! (What a pain in the butt!).
I'm hoping some hero comes out of...
Read more
Continue reading...